Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog Assignment 9

Fence by Union Station

I chose this picture because I have heard about this fence for a while and I didn't see it until recently. It is at a construction sight by Union Station and it was done by an anonymous knitting group. I loved that it took up the whole length of the fence which was probably about several blocks.


At the MCA

I chose this picture because it was one of my favorite pieces that I saw at the MCA when I went recently. It's a huge knitted piece that is hung from the ceiling and can be seen from all levels of the MCA.



At the MCA 2

I chose this picture because I really enjoyed this piece when I saw it at the MCA. It was a piece that was part of a series commenting on photography through painting and mixed media. This specific piece was about the end of  a roll of film, where the light effects part of the film and not the other that is being protected by the canister.

No comments:

Post a Comment