Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blog Assignment 1


http://www.whitney.org/Exhibitions/LeeFriedlander


September 4 - November 28, 2010


I chose this image because it reminds me of road trips that I took with my family when I was younger. It makes me think about all of the all but abandoned bill boards and road signs on the side of the highways in between towns/cities. 





http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/exhibitions/exposure/default.shtm

May 28 - October 3, 2010

I chose this image because I like going to the movie theater to see movies. When I do go to movies I find myself wondering what all the other people in the theater are doing in the dark. Also, the couple that is kissing makes me think of high school...






http://www.sfmoma.org/exhibitions/407

July 17 - October 3, 2010

I chose this image because it made me laugh. Generally when I think of teepees I don't imagine them with antennas coming out of the top of them. It just made me think about how we always have to make things "better" than they were or how we have to add technology to everything, like it wasn't good enough to begin with.



Barbara and I (8/8/10)

I chose this photo because it was one of the last things I did on summer break. Also, I love hanging out with Barbara and it reminds me of how much fun we had.




Sign on a tree (8/8/10)

I chose this photo because I saw it on the last hike I took this summer and I thought it was kind of funny.



Wedding present for Sara and Vic (8/13/10)

I chose this photo because it was a wedding present that my boyfriend and I made for his sister and her husband. I think the present is funny and I had fun making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment