Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blog Assignment 4





24 pieces by Allen Ruppersberg
Published by Sunday Quality, Los Angeles. No date, but 1970.
Spiral bound.
Edition of 600


http://littlebrownmushroom.wordpress.com/24-pieces-by-allen-ruppersberg/

I chose these images from a series of Allen Ruppersberg's because I think they relate the most to my first project. For that project I was documenting a persons belongings in order to preserve or tell about them. These images make me think that Ruppersberg is trying to tell a story about someone or some place by showing the viewer their belongings and where thet live or have been.


Drew and Christie
I chose this photo because these are two of my good friends. I don't see them very often and we went to a wedding this weekend and got to hang out for a little while.

Feeding Animals
The wedding was at a ranch in the mountains so while we were there we got to see some animals. We also fed them some grass through the fence. I chose this photo because it was fun being around all of my friends.

Flamingos!
I went to the zoo last weekend for my boyfriends, brothers birthday. I chose this photo because the flamingos have always been one of my favorite animals to see at the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment